Constantine 2

I just watched the first movie and forgot how much I loved it. Now we are getting a sequel! Even though there isnt much info out, I'm still excited.

Also after all these years, I had NO IDEA there was an end credit scene!

WOW! Neither did I!!!

I am happy this is happening instead of J.J. Abrams' bastardization. The man cannot create anything original and his mystery box bs is getting on my nerves - he keeps saying it's what Spielberg did, but Spielberg set things up and paid them off during the SAME GOD DAMNED MOVIE!

I'm glad as well. Did not know JJ was attached at some point. Happy he is not. I go out of my way
to avoid anything he and his crew does, except Super 8. For some reason I like that one.

Hey JJ, you do not have talent even remotely close to Spielberg !. Quit trying to associate yourself and your level of talent to his.
Just plain embarrassing at this point.

I am happy this is happening instead of J.J. Abrams' bastardization. The man cannot create anything original and his mystery box bs is getting on my nerves - he keeps saying it's what Spielberg did, but Spielberg set things up and paid them off during the SAME GOD DAMNED MOVIE!

Sure, but tell us how you really feel ;)

A shame, but not shocking. If the "new" DCCU is going to make a place for itself, they need to be beholden to as little of the old stuff as possible.

One of their biggest "good" series they have right now is shazam, so keeping their "magic" characters free for use in affiliated flicks later is probably a good idea.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back