.'. Connooga 2010/2011 (page 2) Video/Photos .'.

SithLord66

.'. Here are some photos of me and Austin "Predator Allstar" at Connooga 2010. We had a great time and cant wait to suit up again. The things I've updated since my last Completed AVP suit (photo heavy) topic in October (Halloween Block Party) are, replaced latex upper armor with resin, added closed shuriken and added a resin backpack. Also added feet dusters and blades. Austin is sporting my "DangerDavey" Elder mask and some extra armor I had. Some one posted a video of us on stage in the costume contest here is a link to the video , we are toward the end at 8:10. We were about 10 minutes late getting there so we couldn't enter the contest but they still let us go up on the stage. .'. Connooga2010D2.jpgConnooga2010e2.jpgConnooga2010-9.jpgConnooga2010-12-1-1.jpgConnooga2010a.jpgconnooga2010b.jpgConnooga2010.jpgConnooga2010-2.jpgConnooga2010-3.jpgConnooga2010-4.jpgConnooga2010-6.jpgConnooga2010-5.jpgConnooga2010-8.jpgConnooga201013.jpgConnooga2010-7.jpgConnooga2010ee.jpgConnooga201014.jpgConnooga201015.jpgConnooga2010-10.jpgConnooga2010-11.jpg
Connooga2010ii.jpg
Connooga2010hh.jpg

Connooga2010D2.jpg

Connooga2010e2.jpg

Connooga2010-9.jpg

Connooga2010-12-1-1.jpg

Connooga2010a.jpg

connooga2010b.jpg

Connooga2010.jpg

Connooga2010-2.jpg

Connooga2010-3.jpg

Connooga2010-4.jpg

Connooga2010-6.jpg

Connooga2010-5.jpg

Connooga2010-8.jpg

Connooga201013.jpg

Connooga2010-7.jpg

Connooga2010ee.jpg

Connooga201014.jpg

Connooga201015.jpg

Connooga2010-10.jpg

Connooga2010-11.jpg

Connooga2010ii.jpg

Connooga2010hh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dude yes!...con was a blast!! , cant thank you enough for lending me those peices for it, seein how my suit isnt done yet. cant wait for next year and hopefully we will see more preds there XD but gonna focus on getin my suit done for dragon con in september . =) oh and i also loved the contest how we put the lasers on the contestants ...lol

dude yes!...con was a blast!! , cant thank you enough for lending me those peices for it, seein how my suit isnt done yet. cant wait for next year and hopefully we will see more preds there XD but gonna focus on getin my suit done for dragon con in september . =) oh and i also loved the contest how we put the lasers on the contestants ...lol
Your welcome I am glad I could help a fellow Pred out. Yea that was a :) hoot putting the .'. lasers on some of them (Cult of Snuggies). It was great being able to rep the Lair. .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I didn't know about this Con until recently. I definitely want to try to make it next year along with DragonCon if we can.

I agree with Vegeta, simply didn't know about it. I would have been honored to join you guys and I still have the banner in my care. I'll have to see about getting that on my calendar for next year.
The pics look great, you both look ready to collect some trophies. Bravo, good showing!

i had no idea about this!! i live in cookeville wich is not long from there ! man if only i would habe known! looked fun guys wish i coulda came

yes guys it deff was alot of fun. and dont worry for not knowing , i didnt know till marvel zombie told me like a month before it haha :) but this was only its 3 year , so it will deff grow in the next few years and ya that would be awesome if we can get a clan for that con! cause im tellin you we were deff the center of attention there XD would love to see more preds next year with us. :)

cool,im in Nash-vegas too and alot of the 501st peeps get down there.I wore my pred to chattacon a few years ago.those people hadnt seen anything like it!

Hey Marvel Zombie!
WOW! Nice pics there.…and again your costume is very impressive, as always. Good work, no excellent work!!! I’m definitely encouraged! I think I’ll set It a goal to be there next year, lord willing!
~Estelle.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back