Congrats to Sithcamaro!

Goldenrod

Sr Member
I would like to bring to everyones attention if it hasn't been done already that our very own Sithcamero(Toby) placed 2nd in a look alike contest in NY this past June 13th. If it has been said then it needed to be said again.
I personally would like to Congradulate you mate :thumbsup ;)
I know how much work you've put into this costume(as with all your works) and gettin into character. You should have placed first brother :thumbsup But all that matters is aside from Johnny D we all know your the best Jack Sparrow out there brother. A Toast... to the captian of the Black Pearl ........................
To all the newbs, if you haven't seen Toby site check it out now.
http://www.sithcamaro.com/mainn.htm
Tobysparrow.jpg

BTW Toby in no way put me up to this ;) Hes just one of the very talented fans who puts his heart into his costumes on this great site.

Your friend Toby,
Michael Smith
Goldenrod

<div class='quotetop'>(Dr. J @ Jul 6 2006, 01:34 AM) [snapback]1274864[/snapback]</div>
Anyone have pictures of the winner? Honestly, who could have done better thanToby.?.
[/b]

hell yea .. thats what i wanna know .?.?.?

congrats Toby

dave

there was a picture of the winner next to Toby in the other thread..OT forum, but may be gone now.

Too bad you didn't get first place Toby, saw you at C3 - you were perfect.

But come on, SITHVolvo just doesn't sound right anyways... ;)

No worries Toby.I didn't know about the other thread. I just visited your site yesterday, because i hadn't visited in a while and thought wow this is very cool. And then i thought, well all the newbs should see the best likeness of Captin Jack.
I think your Jack is the best. And there is nothing wrong with being confident. Confidence is something you earn by doing and learning on your own,over and over again. And you have earned it my friend.
My biggest flaw is being a perfectionist. And i know i'm not alone in that little room.LOL.

DUDE... WTF? Okay, he looks alot like Depp in the face (which is I'm sure what got the judges), but that costume looks pretty horrific. I think my "Axel Rose" pirate comes closer. HA.

And that hat... Who needs the Black Pearl. You sail away on that thing.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back