Congrats, Quakevirus!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
It was a pretty tight race at the end, but congrats to Quakevirus for pulling out the win at the end!

This contest was a ton of fun to watch and the creativity from all the contestants really solidifies the reputation the Lair has for having very talented members! Can't wait to do something like this again!

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:29912]

It.. seems there is a limit on quotes..lol

First of all..Thank you to EVERYONE that voted, old members and new members alike!!!! :D Thank You to the admins,moderators and SideShow Collectibles for Sponsoring and putting on the contest!! I hope the new members stick around and see what a wonderful and incredibly talented forum we have here. In the end it was like fighting a hive of Xenos, uphill with nothing but a spear and blade.

What's next on my plate.. 1. Finish out and deliver a Bad Blood Cannon for Art to be used in promoting the lair.. 2. Sculpt and cast a backpack to match the cannon, it needs it...no, it deserves it.. (y)

....also keep an eye out in the 1/6th scale forum for treat can't wait to get my hands on that figure! :D :D It's gonna make a mighty fine trophy... :ninja:

Again thank you EVERYONE! :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back