Congrats on the DD, Usurper!

Wow , thanks for linking to that Sara.

Im not sure if its worthy but i guess someone thought it was hehe.

Also daily deviant does not sound like a tag i wanted lol.

I know DA gets 100's of submits every minute so i guess i should be, and I AM honoured to be picked out of the god knows how many peices of art there are on the site.

Thanks to the Daily Deviant thing i have receieved 1349 messages on there in the last 24hrs, 174 were actual pm's hehe. a **** load of comments and the rest watching my sculpts.

its nearly 2 yrs since i submitted the picture, still probably my favorite picture of one of my sculpts

I wonder how many total deviations there are on the site?

thanks again guys, stuff like this is really humbling.

lol, Lee 1349??? it takes me about an hour to be bothered to read 7 and that on a good day.
gratz mate, it's a great photo and an awesome sculpt

Yeah shocking huh.

I woke up to over 200 yesterday morning but was heading out xmas shopping, so didnt spend much time on my laptop yesterday, woke up this morning and rememberd to check DA to see what they were.

I was totally like

wow awesome man congrats you deserve it your sculpts are awesome so much detail and hard work,
did not know you had a deviant art account I'm faving you and putting you on my watch list right now

No we will never hear the end of it.

JK man! Congrats brutha. Thats awesome. Cheers!
lol!!! yea B13 ...lee is soooo full of himself.... :rolleyes: .you know i'm kidding bud. IMHO lee is one of the most humble ,very talented artist's out there....whether he likes to hear it or not! congrats lee you deserve it!

Thanks again people, not sure its anything to brag about though.

i think scott deserves the title of " daily deviant " more than most :rolleyes:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back