Concrete jungle Pred

Hellstrok

Has anyone ever thought of making the Predator Concrete jungle Pred??
Because if that a no then i may be the first (maybe)

the_predators_arsenal_20040813062933468_640w.jpg

I've been throwing the idea around for years, but haven't completed it yet. I do have most of the parts collected, but not all.

I would love for somebody to do Scarface! Hes such an awesome pred, but doesnt get much love. Hell man I say go for it, let nothing stop you! Cant wait to see somebody crank him out! :p

You could fake the chainmail. I've seen similar textured fabrics (like used in background Lord of the Rings characters instead of the real stuff, for example). It would also weigh less for costuming purposes.

You can get plastic chainmail from various places. And aluminium. A lightweight alternative to steel. Google it and you will find lots ov places selling plastic and aluminium chainmail. Premade aswel so all you have to do is cut it down to size.

You could fake the chainmail. I've seen similar textured fabrics (like used in background Lord of the Rings characters instead of the real stuff, for example). It would also weigh less for costuming purposes.

Alright thank you :p he is going to be in the lne of three Predators im thinking of

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back