Question Concern about a recently banned member.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straker

I wanted to ask about a recently banned member and I know we can't talk about banned members but seeing as how I hired this member to do the machine work on my run of sonic screwdrivers I wanted to ask about why they were banned...well, I know why, it's in the banned memebrs list but what I really wanted to know was what the evidence was. I know this member in a somewhat personal way and they are a friend of mine and as I said since they are doing the machine work on my run and all...is there a staff member or moderator that can PM me so I can find out what's going on if possible?

Thanks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
We no longer have an injunction against talking about banned members. If you have a question, you are welcome to ask it unless you just want to send us a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.