Want to Buy Concept Stprmtrooper Helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Please could someone point me in the right direction on where I can get hold of the Ralph McQuarrie Concept stormtrooper, I just want a helmet to add to my collection

many thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jcoffman99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Don't know if you're in a hurry, but eFx is going to release this. They put it on hold after Ralph's passing.

dday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Please could someone point me in the right direction on where I can get hold of the Ralph McQuarrie Concept stormtrooper, I just want a helmet to add to my collection

many thanks

Don't know if you're in a hurry, but eFx is going to release this. They put it on hold after Ralph's passing.

If you are willing to wait until your grandchildren have grand kids, you can wait for the EFX...

I know the KW Designs has details on the concept TK helmets since he makes the armor.

You can message him on facebook under KW Designs or search KW designs for his website.

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you are willing to wait until your grandchildren have grand kids, you can wait for the EFX...

I know the KW Designs has details on the concept TK helmets since he makes the armor.

You can message him on facebook under KW Designs or search KW designs for his website.

Thank you, im not really a fan of EFX so il contact KW