Concept I am thinking about.

Josh M

Hopefully this is not in the wrong area. I am new here, and so far I have made a duct tape dummy and started mocking up armor. I have some Sintra on the way to eventually make it with. As I start thinking about the direction I want to head, I have some basic ideas. I know my guy is going to be more green/black on the skin tone.

Maybe it is because I was in the Marine Corps, but regardless of what I mock up, I feel like I want to make a more sleek high speed predator. I love some of the concept and setups out there. Even though our predators can obviously go all "Abyss" and sneak around, sometimes **** breaks. We have seen it I really want my predator to have a darker (black) bio and armor. Of course, I love the detail of the silver and gold based bios, but this first guy I am making just isn't going to run around in a silver bio.

Can someone point me to some dark armor/bio's that have been made in the past? Has this concept been done? More of a "stealth" predator even when not hiding.

Thanks!

--Josh

Sounds like a cool concept Josh, intrigued to know more. Is your pred going to be in minimal armour considering how you want to focus on sleekness and high speed?

Haven't been here long enough myself to know if it's been done before though,l I'm sure if you searched through some of these threads or in the completed gallery you could find some cool colour schemes other people have done.

But instead of checking what other people have done, why don't you knock out a few designs yourself? That way you will have something totally unique that came from your own imagination and not influenced by another bio/colour scheme you've seen here. And don't worry if you're not that great at drawing or designing, as long as you can read the design yourself then that's all that matters

Looking forward to see how this thing turns out, good luck bud.

I actually have started working on my first piece of armor this last week. I like the idea of a movie realistic predator, but I also think there would have to be enough of these guys that there were some unique ones. I have searched some but have not really seen the same concept done yet. I plan on doing it, but don't want to step on someone's toes really.

This guy is going to be more military I think. I actually read most of the AVP books back in the day, and don't remember a ton of the lore anymore. I may search for some of that stuff next. He is a hunter, but definitely a specialized Predator. He prefers fighting high tech prey just as much as simple ones. Above all, I think he is going to have armor that is strictly tactical. Only the basics protected and not long flowing stuff. I also expect everything on him to observe real strict noise discipline. f course I immediately start thinking about how our stealth stuff has certain lines and looks, but who knows if thats the most efficient way. He may have something really weird looking.

I just haven't gotten there yet

--Josh

I really want my predator to have a darker (black) bio and armor. Can someone point me to some dark armor/bio's that have been made in the past? Has this concept been done? More of a "stealth" predator even when not hiding.

have u seen the xbox game AVP Extinction. It has a sniper predator with black armor, the rifles pretty sick too.

check this out for more info:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/index.php?main=ga...nctionpredators

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back