Concept for Ryoushi

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarkFlamePredator

This is a coloured version of the Samurai Predator concept art from Predator: Concrete Jungle. Yes technically the original art belongs to a member on the Lair (Leea, I think), I just coloured it to give an idea of what my Pred character will look like.

samuraipredatorcolour.png

There are a couple of differences between this and Ryoushi's (my character) actual design. These are;
No Predator technology present (except for AVP-style Shuriken)
Gauntlets based off those worn by Battle-Ninja
Helmet is heavily adapted Samurai kabuto and menpo
Suneate (shin-greaves) are far less ornamental
Dreads worn tied back in full topknot/ponytail with few loose at sides
Wields two katana/odachi and sometimes a naginata
Occasionally wears sashimono banner on back

I'm also writing a whole story revolving around Ryoushi, but this will need a VERY large post of its own. :D :lol:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarkFlamePredator

I'm going to try building this guy in 1/6 HT first, allowing me to get a better feel for his look before I do a full suit.
Damn-sight cheaper if I make a mistake too. ^_^

Deepcrush

That looks epic bud. I think that would be awesome to see a pred as Samurai. Though you should also look into wielding a Kanabo.