Completion of an Elder

Elder one

Thought I would throw up a couple of pictures of my progress on my elder. I'm struggling with how to get the flexible quills into the tiny holes I made. I have an idea, but just in case I screw up the holes, I wanted get a couple of pictures posted. If you haven't seen the progress pictures, they are in the WIP section under Long Running WIP. Hope you like it, I'm not the best photographer. and jsut to throw in a quick advertisement - I will have a couple of raw masks going on the member auction section soon if your interested in acquiring one. Srry - just a cheap plug ;))

Picture012.jpg.gif

Picture013.jpg.gif

Picture010-2.jpg.gif

I want to give thanks to:

Mannowar (Scott) for his 18 hour marathon in helping me with my first mold,

Impaitu (Sorin) for the awesome job he did on the dread rings

Seahunter (Gene) for the great paint job,

Pdisc (Damon) for his motivational posts during the progress ,

My nephew Hdogg (Hayden) for bring last years CC08 video to my house and getting me into all this in the first place,

and my son Lazrith (Chase) for his daily input to scale and structure during the sculpting,

lastly - all the incredibly talented folks on this forum who have provided unbelievable assistance to a beginner through your tutorials and helpful posts.

Picture012.jpg.gif

Picture013.jpg.gif

Picture010-2.jpg.gif

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back