Completed My Mouse Droid!

Originally posted by Trooper TK409@Apr 3 2006, 12:42 AM
Very cool. Are those vacuformed shells? Where'd you get those?
[snapback]1218819[/snapback]​

They are vacuformed shells. I got them from a guy on the forum. I can't remember his user name. For privacy purposes pm me and I'll give you his contact info.

Looks GREAT.. I have a long suspicion that the original chassis may have been more of a pan car design resembling the old "Bolink" chassis...fixed differential and wide....carpet cars in essence. I've held onto my Bolink for just such a project whenever I get time. The black rims and tires are foam and look similar to what the original was.

Steve

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Since I'm trying to get my Mouse Droid Forum off the ground post any questions there to help stimulate conversation and get people talking. Here's the link:

Mouse Droid Forum

Thanks.

Bret

LOL Fantastic Build. I love it. Are you going to get a little speaker put into it to say, "DOO-DEE DEE TOO"?

Originally posted by bcgd@Apr 7 2006, 11:17 AM
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Since I'm trying to get my Mouse Droid Forum off the ground post any questions there to help stimulate conversation and get people talking. Here's the link:

Mouse Droid Forum

Thanks.

Bret
[snapback]1221886[/snapback]​

Originally posted by neosporing@Apr 7 2006, 09:55 AM
LOL Fantastic Build.  I love it.  Are you going to get a little speaker put into it to say, "DOO-DEE DEE TOO"?

I thought they went "BRRR-BRRR BR-BR, BRRR-BRRR BR-BR"? :lol

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back