Completed life size Maximilian from The Black Hole

RevChumley

Disney's The Black Hole is one of my favorite childhood movies, I had always wanted to build Maximilian, but just never got around to it.

Last year I finally just said screw it, I'm building him. I did him out of foam, with a remote controlled head and death blade.

hp1oDaf0-4JInC8ZyZJKlq09VVbjKA-pmQdvJWldPu78UBDnXVtuK5MaEaHUvWBytERcHWDiA&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

VaUIvy0hhthRrWelED_7R7cT6QFcCM8srvctJ7rCrHhYarqyx2Oa8hd5jLAE10MOEkSJ0BSQA&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

BBejr7JuzoUqEL9SMCahKyq4YH3DarDDRRPiCocMsqjQhbWJX65rTKxtoFNo9RQPx4OhfkxlA&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

R2BUCseREUJa2n1X3Z8sKtgB-EGoZJUrA-edfOFXDPeHesy9GCg6eYI1wdWsRfTc1AQaZIbbQ&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

d60qpuhtYzxfKdSAYVL3ujSOPxQZJczfMdXqyIQBHDqAfn-SaEKoKFdMu-D17yW4ZGmTozmxg&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

pfDm3SD_4zkDvehV7pcEez2B_PUBTWWAmxupJIJ6lifN5L_wSCxhpHNXRu7kvyG3j80bVv_9Q&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

tHMTEURqBcKqIZXoVm6rfxyHQf70mJYVOdLvXOaKdMibTkJcgm0ASLYcWUloFR4pil2Ku6dxQ&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
OzWhBrZNkIr9NWB98oPhebA2RDeC0zQ72ajZ8yo-vmHVMBVqdhfY5oXQVhvVRG6jjXdQn2VcQ&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

GlZamnmtQNj4FLQtfOMdIjJDG2-2cGY6aUQ8yZJkM5cV8XlpvNXBuillQpsirYwBIx3n4egOg&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Do you have blueprints of the head of him. I would love to build that and include it on my messy SciFi Room. I always wanted to build a V.I.N.C.E.N.T. maybe that can be my first big build in my new shop. The Black Hole was a gateway movie into the SciFi world.

Thanks for the memories. :D

Do you have blueprints of the head of him. I would love to build that and include it on my messy SciFi Room. I always wanted to build a V.I.N.C.E.N.T. maybe that can be my first big build in my new shop. The Black Hole was a gateway movie into the SciFi world.

Thanks for the memories. :D

I don't unfortunately, it was a full scratch build so I just made it up as I went along.

This is amazing. I love how terrifying he looks. 11/10. I've loved this film since I was a kid and you've done an amazing job of capturing the characters essences. Bravo <3

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back