Completed - Futurama Planet Express ship

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TheSt.LouisKid

Sr Member
Planet Express ship 3D printed model. 11 3/4 inches in length. It comes in halves and is in a size that you can see without the aid of a magnifying glass. I have not done anything to it and holding the halves together for this picture. If you can't live without one drop me a message and I can direct you to people who can get it for you.

PE02.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rbeach84

Sr Member
Re: Futurama Planet Express ship

Funny how even the ship has an overhanging upper lip like almost all the (human) characters...
R/ Robert

TheSt.LouisKid

Sr Member
Re: Futurama Planet Express ship

Nothing terribly detailed on clean up as this is a display piece to show an example of how a model can still look nice even with just about 5 minutes of cleanup.
futurama finished.jpg