Completed Finally HALLOWEEN premier

AirborneHunter

Hey I'm a noob =] and I completed this suit in about 2 weeks thanks to many members on here and my wife. Painting, building non stop and tired
I went to a Halloween costume contest last night and won 2nd place out of 50+ finalists. Some captain crunch guy in $20 costume throwing cereal won 1st ($1,000), sad when drunk people fall for stupid shizz....but he didn't get the winning interview I did and I mentioned "The Hunters Lair"!
Thank you all.

Doucher that won...can you believe...?!?! Fixed contest...hummm

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude you were robbed! bet you wished for a working plasma-caster.......

Yeah for sure...
Everyone told me I was robbed..I felt like a movie star feels with the paparazzi all over me when I was wearing that costume.
BTW Hot as Hell! sweat...wow and vodka didn't help..lol

Thats an absolute joke!! How can some lame ass costumed cereal throwing idiot win over your predator costume!! Definately a fix. No comparison. Well done on 2nd though but you WERE robbed.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! You definitely got robbed man! Those judges had to be "high" as hell to not give you first! That's alright though, to "US" here on the "Lair", you got first man!!!!!!!!

At least there was a contest. there was suppose to be a 5k first prize contest for best costume and they never held it. i was so mad i could have been in vegas. you got robbed big time. reminds me of the time my brother lost in his iron man suit to a duct tape transformer with glow stick all over himself.

Hey I'm a noob =] and I completed this suit in about 2 weeks thanks to many members on here and my wife. Painting, building non stop and tired
I went to a Halloween costume contest last night and won 2nd place out of 50+ finalists. Some captain crunch guy in $20 costume throwing cereal won 1st ($1,000), sad when drunk people fall for stupid shizz....but he didn't get the winning interview I did and I mentioned "The Hunters Lair"!
Thank you all.

Doucher that won...can you believe...?!?! Fixed contest...hummm

I officially HATE that cereal no!!! You should've have won hands down man!

Last edited by a moderator:
same thing with me bro! i lost to crappy costumes . me and my buddy went as an alien and a predator they wernt hunters lair top nocth . but still pretty cool . and we lost to some fat dude dressed as rex ryan the coach of the NY Jets football team friggin lame . we didnt even make it in to the top three !! we made it to 4th out of 20 . rule of thumb . if you go you have to bring an entourage of people to scream for you!th_nuttyirish5.jpg
th_nuttyirishhalloweencostumepiccontest.jpg

One from earlier test fit that day without bones...etc

Predator%20Matt.JPG

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back