Completed BERSERKER Predator

jayart05

Thanks to everyone for your support and help in finishing my suit.
Berserker_work_3.JPG

Berserker_work.JPG

Berserker_work_7.JPG

I got 1 Laser to work...LOL last minute

Berserker_work_9.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
LIZARD LOUNGE HALLOWEEN PICS...Had a great time. Took 5th Place out of 40 contestants...(Dont get me started..LOL) it was good times though
Lizard_Lounge.JPG

Lizard_Lounge_2.JPG

Lizard_Lounge_3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
so who took 1st? please say it wasnt that avatar chick. 'cuz her suit sucked.

It was a dude dressed a marijuana leaf bro....Arrrggghhh....maybe took 10 minutes for him to make that...LMAO.

2nd place was a full scale LEGO CHEF...pretty awesome...he did a great job with it.

3rd place was a "purchased" ghostbuster outfit....no effort at all...LMAO

I took a ton of pics with people though...definately Superstar status from the moment I walked in. Pretty cool. Alot of people were like "you should have won".....LOL

Thanks guys. I felt the same....LOL

The neighborhood I walked in the Halloween night made up for it by the love they showed for the Predator. :lol: Tons of pictures :eek:

Great completed suit man! Sucks about the contest, the 1st place winner was probably "friends of a friend" so no matter the outcome the pothead would have won! My wife was competing in a singing competition and she got robbed from winning, all because the other girl was related to the owner of the Pub where the contest was held!

Great completed suit man! Sucks about the contest, the 1st place winner was probably "friends of a friend" so no matter the outcome the pothead would have won! My wife was competing in a singing competition and she got robbed from winning, all because the other girl was related to the owner of the Pub where the contest was held!

You're probably right. Sorry to hear that about your wife...it always sucks when you put in the time, hardwork and then some underhanded crap like that happens.

Thanks for the comp

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back