complete BD classic pred repaint and funny avp pic

Folsomaticustom

Hey guys I'm showing my battle damage classic predator from predators repaint and funny AVP pic for humor.

IMG00317_20110128_1114.jpg

IMG00320_20110128_1116.jpg

IMG00321_20110128_1117.jpg

IMG00323_20110128_1120.jpg

[quote name='Ha'Khann' post='273161' date='Jan 28 2011, 03:39 PM']are you going to repaint the whole body like this? or just the head?[/quote]just the head I looked at the pic the classic predator has that orangish tone to the edges and side of his head I think it turned out ok but I just wanted the peoples opinion.

see, i think what Ha'khan meant was, this color is evident throughout the head, neck, top of shoulders and some on his back, and hands and feet once you get to the edges of that dark smudgy pred skin in the original, which is what these guys were basing this off of, as you get into the shoulders and back, the color is overpowered by browns and black mainly, tis a gradual sortof fade. anyway,

looks good so far buddy :)

see, i think what Ha'khan meant was, this color is evident throughout the head, neck, top of shoulders and some on his back, and hands and feet once you get to the edges of that dark smudgy pred skin in the original, which is what these guys were basing this off of, as you get into the shoulders and back, the color is overpowered by browns and black mainly, tis a gradual sortof fade. anyway,

looks good so far buddy :)

thanks dude, obviously that's what i meant.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back