Compac Super Scope

I was wondering the same thing...SCOTTJUA, stand up and confess!! :lol

If a -wrong- Compac fetches a similar price than a real Hensoldt, I have to reconsider my pricing ;)

Markus

Funny I was looking around for one of these yesterday out of curiosity, didn't see this one so can rule me out :)

But it is not really just one idiot we are talking about. There was someone else willing to pay $477.77. Someone else here?

but hey, that's the whole point of auctions. It's always going to be awarded to the individual who was willing to pay what no one else thought it was worth.

These are pretty rare. While they're not traditionally valuable like a Hensoldt. For SW collectors I'd say they're just as rare if not more.

:ninja

If you guys ever see a .77 cent last number bidding... that's me. So please go easy... we can work it out if you want it that bad. I had bid in the $2xx range, and it went up... but it was super clean and I could machine an extra front bell I have down... so I was going to try to get it... and bid too high (I thought) but someone else wanted it more and had good sniping skills on the last few seconds.

Funny how you know me Markus... :facepalm

I was wondering the same thing...SCOTTJUA, stand up and confess!! :lol

If a -wrong- Compac fetches a similar price than a real Hensoldt, I have to reconsider my pricing ;)

Markus

- - - Updated - - -

But it is not really just one idiot we are talking about. There was someone else willing to pay $477.77. Someone else here?

but hey, that's the whole point of auctions. It's always going to be awarded to the individual who was willing to pay what no one else thought it was worth.

Hey I resemble that remark. ^_^

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back