Commodore Geordi La Forge's Jacket from Star Trek 3.

Jameel Ur

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

I just saw this awesome jacket on twitter, it's from Star Trek 3.
I want to gather some more info about this jacket, so I can devlop the mock-up.
How looks to you guys this jacket?
20230214_003611.jpg

Hey all,

I just saw this awesome jacket on twitter, it's from Star Trek 3.
I want to gather some more info about this jacket, so I can devlop the mock-up.
How looks to you guys this jacket?
View attachment 1685833
I'd have to double check, but I think that's Raffi's jacket, not LaForge's. I'm pretty sure Raffi had a leather-like jacket while Geordi's is fabric.

I'd have to double check, but I think that's Raffi's jacket, not LaForge's. I'm pretty sure Raffi had a leather-like jacket while Geordi's is fabric.
Actually, all team have same design jacket but in different colors.
Laforge and Raffi both worn yellow jackets.

Actually, all team have same design jacket but in different colors.
Laforge and Raffi both worn yellow jackets.
Yes, but it's not just the fact that it's leather. Just found some images, looks like the jacket you posted does have Geordi's Commodore insignias on the lapels, but this image shows his cloth uniform.

Screenshot_20230402_201301_Gallery.jpg

Here's Raffi wearing her leather jacket that looks more similar than Geordi's uniform.

raffi-on-board-star-trek-picard-s3e6.jpg

Maybe Geordi wears a leather jacket at done point and I haven't seen it yet, or possibly not noticed.

EDIT: I posted this before your last image. I hadn't seen (or maybe not noticed) LaForge in the leather jacket yet. Sorry for my confusion.

They made in both versions, fabric and leather.
Yes, sorry, I updated my last post to reflect my mistake.

To answer your original question, I like the jacket. I thought it be cool to have/make when I first saw Raffi in it, though at the time I wasn't sure if was only for her character or if it would be for others. Obviously Geordi wears it too. If you took the com badge off, you could probably wear it without most people knowing it's a Star Trek uniform.

I haven't noticed if there's any images of the back, so that's probably the biggest obstacle to constructing it. The episodes are also lit pretty dark, so it may be hard to find more pics of it.

Did you find any pics of the back yet?

Yes, sorry, I updated my last post to reflect my mistake.

To answer your original question, I like the jacket. I thought it be cool to have/make when I first saw Raffi in it, though at the time I wasn't sure if was only for her character or if it would be for others. Obviously Geordi wears it too. If you took the com badge off, you could probably wear it without most people knowing it's a Star Trek uniform.

I haven't noticed if there's any images of the back, so that's probably the biggest obstacle to constructing it. The episodes are also lit pretty dark, so it may be hard to find more pics of it.

Did you find any pics of the back yet?
It's okay mate.
I'll share the some images soon.
Currently I'm working on Delta pattern holes. Although I have done it but, zlrupo and I agree it was close but not accurate.

Thanks.
Stay,

Hey all,

We just finished Star trek Picard Raffi- women leather jacket sample.
We still working on delta pattern design as we completed we post final sample here.
Women Picard Jacket.jpg
Women Picard Jacket Sample.jpg
Women picard jacket front.jpg
Women Picard Jacket Back.jpg

Hey'll
We just finished Star trek Picard 3 Will Riker men leather jacket sample.
We still working on delta pattern I'm still working on delta pattern to make perforated leather.
As we completed we post final sample here.

Riker Jacket Front.jpg
Riker Jacket.jpg

Hey'll
We just finished Star trek Picard 3 Will Riker men leather jacket sample.
We still working on delta pattern I'm still working on delta pattern to make perforated leather.
As we completed we post final sample here.

View attachment 1691626View attachment 1691627
Do you publish the patterns for these or use it to make complete garments? A friend wants me to make this for him and this is slightly out of my wheelhouse.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back