Commissioned Hero Medical MKX Tricorder build (VIDEO)

Tripper

Sr Member
I was tasked with creating some build instructions for Stapleton's MKX Tricorder kits so I have photos of the whole process. I'll be compiling them along with a detailed diagram for assembling the electronics into a printer friendly PDF. I'll make that available here either later today or tomorrow. In the mean time have a look at one of the builds done for a member here that was included in the instructions. These were painted using my one and only remaining can of original 7173 and the color matches my screenused boomerang phaser perfectly. I only took 2 photos cause I want you guys to head over and watch the full 1080 HD video of this prop in action! The password is TR590: WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

mkxcommbuild1.jpg

mkxcommbuild2.jpg

Alex, THAT is freakin AWESOME!

I thought you got out of the prop building business. I hope your back! I still have the comm that needs built. :)

Alex, THAT is freakin AWESOME!

I thought you got out of the prop building business. I hope your back! I still have the comm that needs built. :)

Thanks! I'm not back, merely finishing up what's owed to people from awhile back. I've got 5 days left of prop building time.

TruBlood, that's odd. It's just a simple Flash video. What browser are you using?

Awesome job Alex!

The vid played fine for me in IE, but not FF. FF5 has been giving me problems with Flash and Quicktime.

NOT ONLY would I think those were screenused...I'd almost swear they actually WORKED.....meaning a real working tricorder recording data etc, AMAZING!!! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back