Commission for leather gloves for a Hellboy Butcher Guard

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all. I am looking to commission a pair of gloves to be used in a display of a Screen used Butcher Guard Costume. I really only need the leather work. I will do the faux wood bit myself but I am open to adding to the commission the increased amount of work if it would help in securing someone to make to take it on.

Here are some pics of the gloves I would like to commission.

24CDD684-32E4-447B-AF73-A1BB211207B4.jpeg

084858E4-0E6B-4DAD-9C78-8B9E96161528.jpeg

Here is a couple of pics of my Butcher Guard.

C4D27A9C-FCF8-4ED3-90CB-EA7D73334B4D.jpeg

3169B4A3-0C42-4D95-BE46-E2259BA1C87A.jpeg

If you know of someone or you yourself would be interested in this please contact me via this thread or PM.

I have contacted a number of vendors on Etsy and local to me in the Annapolis, Maryland area. All of them are not interested or are just plain too busy to take the job. Help me out RPF before I am forced to resort to a crappy make shift answer to the problem.

Thanks for looking! I do appreciate any help I can get from this awesome community!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.