1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Commission a Fallout 4 costume

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by BikerScout, Sep 4, 2015.

1. BikerScout

BikerScout Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi there,

I would like to commission a Fallout costume from start to finish. I realize with the imminent release of Fallout 4, this puts a damper on things but I need to commission someone who has skill with both leather and fabric and plastic fabrication...etc, as I need this in time for the release. Ideally, one person could do everything needed for the costume, but this may not be the case.

This is what I'm interested in putting together:

0x600.jpg fallout_4_e3_2015_2.jpg fallout_4_e3_2015_4.jpg fallout_4_e3_2015_9.jpg fallout_4_e3_2015_20.jpg

I need the costume from top to bottom, including shoes and Pip-Boy. If there is someone who can work on the electronics as well, that would be helpful. I would also like to get the Fallout 4 Laser Musket to go with the costume if possible.

Is there anyone willing and able to help me? I will need to discuss the particulars of the commission with you in private.
    There are several reasons that I need to get this done in time for the release that I will discuss with those interested in taking the commission.

Please message me via private message to discuss further.

Thanks.

2. BikerScout

BikerScout Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am still looking for someone able and willing to do this. Please let me know. Thank you.