Commercial shoot

Dakath

Last weekend I spend 2 nights at a set for a commercial.
I had the fantastic job to be responsible for the creatures, make up en special fx.
Here are a few pics with the pred.
More pics to come with the other monsters in the next day.
Who, or what, was the cast? A pred, a bug, a cool vampire (corpses are always cold lol), a death doctor, Jack the Ripper, and so on.
I can't tell you more for what the shoot was since it was forbidden by the producer. I'll post it here after the release date.

IMG_1517.jpg

Notice the make up around the eyes. The pred was wearing a bio but the performer did not knew you don't have to do se with a bio on... small practical joke.

IMG_1569.jpg

Last minute check up before shooting

IMG_1642.jpg

Preds in the mist

IMG_1901.jpg

Creating a vampire. This was only the beginning. I hope to get some "on set pics" because this was realy freaky once I was done with the make up

IMG_2062.jpg

The pred performer was quit fund on the special fx loser, me :)

That was a vampire?

I thought it was DATA from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

The misty Pred is....for lack of a better word - spooky. Very nice.

IMG_1517.jpg

Notice the make up around the eyes. The pred was wearing a bio but the performer did not knew you don't have to do se with a bio on... small practical joke.

Man..congratulations! I’m glad you had yourself a good time doing what you love. My interest is piqued, can’t wait to see this!..So, anyone gonna’ let this poor guy in on the joke! lol
~Estelle

This is javi623 .......Is everything okay, you told me that you were going to send the AVP feet out next week, that was over three weeks okay. Is everything okay?
I still want the feet, but if you can't do it would you kindly refund me the money. Please advise. thank you .........let me know whats going on.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back