Coming soon: THE ARBITRATOR

Half Knife

Just FYI everyone. I'm beginning my first 1/6 scale Pred sculpt in a LONG TIME. This is gonna be one of the guys who go after the Bad-Bloods. I've been wanting to do this for several years, but never had time. I have no idea when he'll be finished, but I've already began working on his weapons and scenery base. I just got excited that I'm really sculpting again and had to tell someone. Ultimately, I plan to do a series of Arbitrator sculptures. Ciao.

Yeah, he's gonna be the Bad-Blood Terminator! I want to take my time and do him right though. I've rushed projects before and came out very disappointed with the finished product. On the plus side, I've been thinking about him for several years and want to make him as original as possible. I've started developing his back story a little bit, and have a lot of research still to go. I hope the people on here like him. The artists on this site are the only true judges of things in the Predator Universe in my opinion anyway.

I'll see what I can come up with. Right now, he's all in my head. Like I said, I want him to be original, but think about this: He goes after Bad-Blood Preds, so he has to be a serious ass-kicker. He has to be very smart, experienced, relentless and powerful, not the guy you want after you! I'm doing him when I have an extra minute here and there, so it will probably be a slow process. I'll try to get his back-story together and put it on here when I have time. My computer got fried and I'm waiting on my lap-top, so I have to use the library computer in the mean time, which means I only get an hour a day! I'm glad that others are interested in this guy. Like I said, I want to make a series of sculptures of this guy's career. Thanks guys (and girls). Ciao for now.

Okay, I haven't named him yet, but he comes from a clan that has produced many Arbitrators over the centuries. Since Bad-Bloods are probably rare, he is also a hunter of course. The Arbitrator is sent by a ruling council, either on a planetary scale or maybe by the clan that the Bad-Blood belongs to. It would depend on the severity of the Bad-Blood's crimes. For instance, if he killed Preds from different clans, then it would be a matter for the council of the clan worlds in the region of space where the Bad-Blood operates. The Arbitrators are chosen for their strength, ferocity, intelligence, and above all, experience and total obedience to Pred laws and customs. I feel that Wolf might have also been an Arbitrator at one time. He is the ultimate Hunter and takes the crimes of the Bad-blood as a personal insult against his society and customs. He is a zealot in his absolute focus on finding and eliminating the Bad-Blood at all costs. He is free to use any means at his disposal to accomplish the mission, but he must bring the Bad-Blood's head back to the ruling council as absolute proof. The chance for an honorable death is not extended to Bad-Bloods. The council maintains a "Hall of Disgrace" if you will, where Bad-Blood heads are preserved with the flesh intact as a warning to young Preds of what happens to them if they choose the dishonored path. ( Sort of like the Head Museum in FUTURAMA!) Each display is complete with a list of the particular Bad-Blood's crimes as well as which Arbitrator took his head. I want to show this particular Arbitrator on several different missions from his youth to his final mission, but it may not be in any particular order. I also want to show him in his own trophy room and on Hunts. I still have a lot of research to do, and I've lost my Pred novels except AVP: Prey, so I have some digging to do. I'll put more on here when I have time. Ciao everyone.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back