Coming Soon Studio Scale Base Star

jawsmodels

Sr Member
Coming Soon received_10154204027722374.jpeg

where would I put it...? and just for kicks - whats the damage to my wallet should I win the lotto and moce to a larger home :D

Jedi Dade

Well. I believe the SeanC Sean Sides, Ryan kit was around $10000US. I think the Mark Dickson kit Steve Niesen was going to sell was between $5-10000US.
Im making every effort to bring this out under $5000US.

The Sean's/Ryan was not 10, it was closer to 5, maybe less. I think they were going to offer builds for 10 but don't think there were any takers. If i remember right.

I know a Sean/Sean/Ryan build sold for $7k, but it had a motorized case so the final price was $8k (I helped facilitate that deal). I think some kits were "blown out" for $3k at the end? I was offered one for that price but my heart is with Star Wars, so I sadly passed.

Interesting. I have conflicting information. So need to look into that further. May well have been $5000. I heard they didnt sell well & were discounted. Which is understandable. I enquired with Sean C & got knocked back. Was told they were all sold.
Regardless of price at this point as the Frameiture hasnt been finalised & cut yet.
The previous models were scratch builds & not entirely accurate. The new kit is using 'actual' castings from the 'actual' molds.
They will be made as affordable as possible.

Ok. So in digging deeper have confirmed Mike & Jasons information that the Sean C, Sean Sides & Ryan Comer kit was sold for between $3500-$4000US. Rounded figure. Apolagies for my information. Built kits were apparently sold, offered fir around $10000. Which sounds more realistic.
So the target is a kit under that unbuilt cost.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back