Comikaze?

keeleon

Anyone going to Comikaze in L.A. this weekend? I plan on being there both days, and was thinking of entering the costume contest on Sunday. Although, if any of the actually "awesome" preds on here were entering, I might save my time ;P

Keeleon
Was that you there I met tody? Was hard to hear your name but we talked for a few.I snapped a,couple of photos of you as well. We talked bout the lair.
Was good to see the Lair represented.
I met Stan Lee and hung with him for a bit. He asked for my card and said he was keeping it, put it in his inside pocket. Told his handlers and personal assistant to contact me for some stuff they had coming up.
He signed 2 of my hammers as well.
Will post pics soon.

hahahaha Clay ..I see you got interviewed by my on again off again, girlfriend Diana at comikazee. Bummed I couldnt make it ..got back into LA from my shoot late today. Heard it was a cool Con

diandclay.jpg

Saw this on her facebook

I guess you could more call it dating ..dont get me wrong Di is a great chick ..I think she wanted to do the relationship thing more then I did ... right now she just has pics posted ..she is editing the interview footage and will probably have it up in a week or so knowing her. Ill PM you her facebook link.

I guess you could more call it dating ..dont get me wrong Di is a great chick ..I think she wanted to do the relationship thing more then I did ... right now she just has pics posted ..she is editing the interview footage and will probably have it up in a week or so knowing her. Ill PM you her facebook link.
awesome--looking forward to it. She seems pretty cool--

Keeleon
Was that you there I met tody? Was hard to hear your name but we talked for a few.I snapped a,couple of photos of you as well. We talked bout the lair.
Was good to see the Lair represented.
I met Stan Lee and hung with him for a bit. He asked for my card and said he was keeping it, put it in his inside pocket. Told his handlers and personal assistant to contact me for some stuff they had coming up.
He signed 2 of my hammers as well.
Will post pics soon.

Apperently I don't get emails when people reply to my threads >.<

I remember being the only Pred at Comikaze, so ya it prolly was me ;). I ended up participating in the costume contest, and even though everyone really liked my stuff, I think the judges were mostly interested in completely handmade stuff, and didn't really like the idea of a latex mask that can be cast and recast. I mean I bought my suit anyway, so I didn't really deserve to win. But I WAS a little bitter that my friend Jay Jay's Iron Man didn't win anything. His suit was amazing, and as you can see by his awesome documentation, completely handmade start to finish. He did get his suit signed by Stan Lee as well, so he definitely walked away happy.

I do remember talking to someone about the Lair, so I guess that would have been Eaglewood. Nice to have met you lol. I have pretty bad eyesight, and can't wear glasses in my suit, so it really sucks when I meet someone suited up, and have no idea who they are unless they mention it later. I'm not very active on the boards so it's not like I can actually meet people I've met" before online, but it does feel cool to run across someone who is even familiar with the Lair.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back