Comic Con Chicago 2011

It was great meeting so many folks from all the internet realms I hang out on! Rpf, GLMB, LOH, GBs, SCF and the costumes this year were fabulous! Best year yet!

If anyone got pics of me as the 89 Joker please let me know! I Had a GAS all day Friday and Saturday in it. Met sooooo many people it was too awesome. The icing on the cake was winning best male villain at the contest.

I was there all day yesterday (Saturday) and was going to enter the costume contest but by the end of the day my kid brother was tired and wanted to go. It was my first convention and I learned a ton to make next time that much easier.
I want to see EVERYONES pictures. Post away.

-Ash

I was there yesterday too. For me, it was completely miserable.

It was so packed, you could hardly move (let alone actually get to look at any of the booths). As for seeing the guest stars, it was totally messed up. I got there an hour and a half early for Patrick Stewart and it was STILL too late. The ONE person I got to see was Christopher Lloyd - and he was pretty disappointing (not to mention Felecia Day went over, so they cut 15 minutes into Lloyd, but they were sure to clear us out in time for Bruce Campbell). I wanted to see Bruce as well, but they cleared EVERYBODY out of the room and told us to get in line for Bruce - HA! From the looks of it VIP people probably took a ton of the space, so non-VIP probably didn't have much of a chance.

Anyway... I'm glad you guys had fun though. I'm probably just too old and cranky to have fun at conventions anymore.

had a blast. wish I could of stayed longer..
Jayne was a hit. I cant wait to wear it again

very cool to meet you Dorian Gray!

Last edited:
Hey I was at the Saturday show! There was so many more people there this year than previous. Does anyone know who won the best overall costume? Our group cut out early and missed the final parts.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back