Comic Con Around The Corner

mosarmini

Next comic con in New Orleans would be mechacon, and I plan on going as either Iron Man, Master Chief, or Vader, decisions decisions :p

endo500

I hope to go. I plan to start a thread in a few days on the costumes I'm working on right now.

ZacharyHurst

Megacon in orlando fl is on for this weekend. I am going as Mark IV iron man, My daughter is going as Vash, Moaning Myrtle, and Princess Peach. Any one else making it there this year?

EIDesignStudio

I want to go to the NY one this year I heard from a friend it was good. I wonder if any prop makers from here might show up.

jjdelong

Thats awesome how theres state based comic cons! I'd love to get my ass motivated to make a Tron costume but also looking for ideas to do something else a little easier =)

Goonie

Sr Member
The Calgary con is happening at the end of April. The whole principal cast of ST:TNG will be there. Also, Stan Lee! And a bunch of others including Tom Felton and Robert Englund. Think I might go. :cool

MClass

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Might be going to SDCC this year depending on if I get a hold of tickets or not.

Jeyl

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've got tickets to SDCC, but I honestly don't know what I will be going as, or if I want to go as something at all.