Comic Con Around The Corner

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mosarmini

Next comic con in New Orleans would be mechacon, and I plan on going as either Iron Man, Master Chief, or Vader, decisions decisions :p

endo500

I hope to go. I plan to start a thread in a few days on the costumes I'm working on right now.

ZacharyHurst

Megacon in orlando fl is on for this weekend. I am going as Mark IV iron man, My daughter is going as Vash, Moaning Myrtle, and Princess Peach. Any one else making it there this year?

EIDesignStudio

I want to go to the NY one this year I heard from a friend it was good. I wonder if any prop makers from here might show up.

jjdelong

Thats awesome how theres state based comic cons! I'd love to get my ass motivated to make a Tron costume but also looking for ideas to do something else a little easier =)

Goonie

Sr Member
The Calgary con is happening at the end of April. The whole principal cast of ST:TNG will be there. Also, Stan Lee! And a bunch of others including Tom Felton and Robert Englund. Think I might go. :cool

Jeyl

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've got tickets to SDCC, but I honestly don't know what I will be going as, or if I want to go as something at all.