Comic Con 2012: whats ur costume?

fleefromme

So this year I've decided to go to the NY Comic Con for the first time. i just want to see/hear what costumes all of you plan on making/bringing. Also any suggestions from you comic con vets out there would a lot of help.

Last edited:
I'm planning on going to NYCC this year and it will be my first time. I am trying choose between cosplaying Captain America, Spiderman, or Iron Man

I live in new york and was also planning on going this year. It'll be my first time =] me and my friends might do the MMPR

I may be going to SDCC for the first time ever... if not then its NYCC but if I do dress up it will be a toned down version of Capt America in military fatigues. If not maybe Street Fighters Ryu.

I live in NYC so I plan to def go. Hopefully I'll have a new one for NYCC. I almost always do some character from the DC or Marvel Universe.

Hopefully Madeye Moody, GB, Steampunk GB and/or Barf. I went last year and saw good and bad. Good the venue was big enough. Bad end and lights out at about 7pm. Kinda craptastic about that. We should do an RPF meet up.

If all works out I plan to attend the comic Con in NY as RoboCop. Has anyone presented a replica suit as in the movie yet? I plan to do the RoboCop with no helmet look. I have commisioned Lance to make me a Peter Weller Robo no helmet latex mask. Cant wait!

RoboReiko, I saw a very cool Robocop at NYCC two years ago. What made it especially interesting was that it was based on the animated series version and not the film! Here's a picture of me with the cosplayer in question:
33768_446658418042_513933042_5439132_3580_n.jpg

If I see you there this year I'll have to take a picture with you to get your take on the suit!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back