Comic Con 2012: whats ur costume?

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by fleefromme, Feb 29, 2012.

1. fleefromme

fleefromme Active Member

So this year I've decided to go to the NY Comic Con for the first time. i just want to see/hear what costumes all of you plan on making/bringing. Also any suggestions from you comic con vets out there would a lot of help.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  2. EyeofSauron

EyeofSauron Master Member

if anyone gets me to ny, i will prepare a costume xD

3. BobbyS95

BobbyS95 Well-Known Member

I'm planning on going to NYCC this year and it will be my first time. I am trying choose between cosplaying Captain America, Spiderman, or Iron Man

4. Spade

Spade New Member

I live in new york and was also planning on going this year. It'll be my first time =] me and my friends might do the MMPR

5. Gearsofhalo

Gearsofhalo Active Member

i go every year. this year i will be BATMAN...just like every year...the Dark Knight will be present everyday!

6. littledragon88

littledragon88 Active Member

Funny thing..I am planning to do Red (Tyranno) Ranger from Zyuranger (aka. MMPR) for San Diego Comic-Con :love

7. drakeprimeone

drakeprimeone Well-Known Member

I may be going to SDCC for the first time ever... if not then its NYCC but if I do dress up it will be a toned down version of Capt America in military fatigues. If not maybe Street Fighters Ryu.

8. Sirnfet

Sirnfet New Member

If I could go I would def get me a Starkiller build going. ^^

9. joedc27

joedc27 Member

Trying for SDCC,going as DCnU Batman,or Ironman If I can finish the armor in time.

10. endo500

endo500 Active Member

I live in NYC so I plan to def go. Hopefully I'll have a new one for NYCC. I almost always do some character from the DC or Marvel Universe.

11. Madeye

Madeye Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hopefully Madeye Moody, GB, Steampunk GB and/or Barf. I went last year and saw good and bad. Good the venue was big enough. Bad end and lights out at about 7pm. Kinda craptastic about that. We should do an RPF meet up.

12. fleefromme

fleefromme Active Member

hmm... that sounds like a great idea, before or after? what days are everyone planning on going?

13. PaperMashia

PaperMashia New Member

I'm headed to SDCC as Lando Calrissian. :)

14. RoboReiko

RoboReiko New Member

If all works out I plan to attend the comic Con in NY as RoboCop. Has anyone presented a replica suit as in the movie yet? I plan to do the RoboCop with no helmet look. I have commisioned Lance to make me a Peter Weller Robo no helmet latex mask. Cant wait!

15. fleefromme

fleefromme Active Member

after some thought i've pretty much decided on go in as a teddy bear barbarian.

16. mattkelly

mattkelly Active Member

RoboReiko, I saw a very cool Robocop at NYCC two years ago. What made it especially interesting was that it was based on the animated series version and not the film! Here's a picture of me with the cosplayer in question:
    [​IMG]

If I see you there this year I'll have to take a picture with you to get your take on the suit!

17. Rdmaul

Rdmaul Well-Known Member

I will be there as TDKR Bane! I am thinking of bringing Darth Maul to as well!

18. SpideyMan

SpideyMan Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'll be there as kaine Scarlet Spider with the wife as DawnStar

19. GOING SOLO

GOING SOLO Well-Known Member

I will be going saturday revealing my new gambit!

20. Tastyburger

Tastyburger Well-Known Member

I'll be there Saturday in my first build (Dr. Doom), and first comicon in almost 20 years.