Comic Con 2012: whats ur costume?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

fleefromme

So this year I've decided to go to the NY Comic Con for the first time. i just want to see/hear what costumes all of you plan on making/bringing. Also any suggestions from you comic con vets out there would a lot of help.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BobbyS95

I'm planning on going to NYCC this year and it will be my first time. I am trying choose between cosplaying Captain America, Spiderman, or Iron Man

Spade

I live in new york and was also planning on going this year. It'll be my first time =] me and my friends might do the MMPR

Gearsofhalo

i go every year. this year i will be BATMAN...just like every year...the Dark Knight will be present everyday!

littledragon88

I live in new york and was also planning on going this year. It'll be my first time =] me and my friends might do the MMPR
Funny thing..I am planning to do Red (Tyranno) Ranger from Zyuranger (aka. MMPR) for San Diego Comic-Con :love

drakeprimeone

I may be going to SDCC for the first time ever... if not then its NYCC but if I do dress up it will be a toned down version of Capt America in military fatigues. If not maybe Street Fighters Ryu.

endo500

I live in NYC so I plan to def go. Hopefully I'll have a new one for NYCC. I almost always do some character from the DC or Marvel Universe.

Madeye

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hopefully Madeye Moody, GB, Steampunk GB and/or Barf. I went last year and saw good and bad. Good the venue was big enough. Bad end and lights out at about 7pm. Kinda craptastic about that. We should do an RPF meet up.

RoboReiko

If all works out I plan to attend the comic Con in NY as RoboCop. Has anyone presented a replica suit as in the movie yet? I plan to do the RoboCop with no helmet look. I have commisioned Lance to make me a Peter Weller Robo no helmet latex mask. Cant wait!

mattkelly

RoboReiko, I saw a very cool Robocop at NYCC two years ago. What made it especially interesting was that it was based on the animated series version and not the film! Here's a picture of me with the cosplayer in question:

If I see you there this year I'll have to take a picture with you to get your take on the suit!