Comic Book Style Spiderman Belt

THEWRAPOFCONS

I just finished up the web cartridge belt sections for the comics style spidey belt, the web cartridges are removable and I will also be doing the spider signal style buckle for this belt, here are some pics, the finished color is silver with the web cartirdges in a slightly darker sliver. The sections are held in place by pins. and its a little over 2 inches wide and less than half an inch thick.

MVC-190S.JPG

MVC-174S.JPG

MVC-176S.JPG

SilverBelt.jpg

Originally posted by SPDOmegaRanger@Apr 15 2006, 08:42 PM
id love to see some webshooters with this project, only ones so far that have been done are the movie proto's and the hammond spiderman ones
[snapback]1227172[/snapback]​
I had been asked and I do plan on makein a comic style of shooter that the web cartridges will fit in

Originally posted by SPDOmegaRanger@Apr 15 2006, 09:42 PM
id love to see some webshooters with this project, only ones so far that have been done are the movie proto's and the hammond spiderman ones

Not true...here's an all metal (classic Spidey) set with removable cartridge.

Originally posted by THEWRAPOFCONS@Apr 16 2006, 03:45 AM
I had been asked and I do plan on makein a comic style of shooter that the web cartridges will fit in
[snapback]1227174[/snapback]​
Very nice.
I've been looking for comic style spiderman web-shooters for quite a while...
Interested in a belt/web-shooter combo, pls keep us updated on your progress :)

/Pontus

P.S. Don't want to hijack the thread but if someone knows where I could find a pair of comic style Wolverine gloves - yellow version, claws extended - I'd appreciate any leads. D.S.

Are those Licensed replicas or Fan-made?

Those are awesome.. :thumbsup

Originally posted by Rylo+Apr 15 2006, 08:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rylo @ Apr 15 2006, 08:38 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SPDOmegaRanger
@Apr 15 2006, 09:42 PM

[snapback]1227189[/snapback]​
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(propsculptor @ Apr 18 2006, 03:53 AM) [snapback]1228248[/snapback]</div>
Are those Licensed replicas or Fan-made?

Those are awesome.. :thumbsup

Originally posted by Rylo+Apr 15 2006, 08:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rylo @ Apr 15 2006, 08:38 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-SPDOmegaRanger
@Apr 15 2006, 09:42 PM
<div align="right">[snapback]1227172[/snapback]

<div align="right">[snapback]1227189[/snapback]</div>
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

They were licensed a few years ago. They ship with the palm triggers straight out and come with a crazy looking display base. I tossed the stand and bent the palm triggers and viola'...a good lookin' set of shooters.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back