Comic book Joker mask wanted....

Dr Feeley Good

As the title says, I'm looking for a comic book style Joker mask, I plan on doing him for Halloween, I know I'm starting early !! It's only for Halloween so I don't want anything too expensive. ..I've looked on ebay but there doesn't seem much on there.....Cheers

what era of comic books? The Arkham Joker mask is pretty close to his pre New52 look, and they make the cut off face New52 mask also

The last one,the generic one is the one i was looking at,does anyone know if it's any good ? Thanks

Seems to have pretty good reviews on Amazon but it isnt necessarily subtle, though that might be what you're looking for. Itll probably have all the same positives and negatives that most production latex masks do.

The last one,the generic one is the one i was looking at,does anyone know if it's any good ? Thanks
For a mass produced, it's pretty decent. The paint job can be a little wonky as should be expected with mass produced masks, but nothing too bad. The only thing is that it's meant to be like a caricature. The thing is huge

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back