Combustible Lemon

sanityattack

Hello all. As a new member, I thought I'd share the bits and bobs that I've made over the last year or so. Hope you like them.

'Plasma' Gun

S7001238.jpg

What it was:

S7001212.jpg

Switch Shot

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Predator Light Gun or Movie Judge Dredd Lawgiver. Excuse the string, the lights only activate when the trigger is pulled.

S7001374.jpg

S7001375.jpg

S7001372.jpg

S7001377.jpg

S7001378.jpg

S7001379.jpg

Zombie Repellant

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

What it was:
7-1.jpg

'Sun Gun'

1-2.jpg
2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg
4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg
6-2.jpg

Demon skull. Not much work went into this, I got hold of a plastic skull, sculpted some horns over screws and painted it roughly. I know the join is kind of obvious, but i wanted to be able to keep things in it!

skull2-1.jpg

skull1-1.jpg

'Feral Jedi' Lightsaber.

What it was:
saber1.jpg

saber2-1.jpg

saber3-1.jpg

sabre4-1.jpg

Cheap PKD. Found a toy gun that looked pretty much like a PKD. It works as a nice placeholder until I can afford a 'real' one. I know the original didn't have a laser sight, but it was already in the toy so I left it.

pkd1-1.jpg

pkd2-1.jpg

pkd3-1.jpg

pkd4-1.jpg

The Reanimation Injection Gun.

S7001584.jpg

S7001586.jpg

S7001589.jpg

S7001590.jpg

S7001588.jpg

The Internet. Not screen accurate, but I had a clear out of bits in work and decided to make something with them rather than throw them away.

S7001595.jpg

I got married on the 22nd of December 2010. For some reason, it didn't occur to me that I could make our own cake toppers until about a few days before. So, here is the rushed outcome: a personalised wedding cake topper. Credit to my wife for sewing the dress.

S7001603.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Stuff I have made

Nice!
Maybe it would fit better in the general Modeling? Well doesn't really matter does it.:)

Cool guns,do you do your own electronics?.Thats the part i suck at, maybe a tutorial would help me (by the way that's a hint)

Love these. you got some nice skills mate. I espescially love ' The internet', our overseas prop brothers probably wont get it, but it put a huge smile on my face

nice.
where did you find the toy gun to make the PKD?

*EDIT*
It's ok, I found one :D

Last edited:

Cool guns,do you do your own electronics?.Thats the part i suck at, maybe a tutorial would help me (by the way that's a hint)

Cheers. Yes, I do my own electronics, but not 'properly'. I only use L.E.D's with specific volt tolerances so I don't have to use resistors. I fried one board making the plasma gun because I used 9 volts instead of 6. Much more than light > switch > battery and I'm out of my depth!

I wish we had some of those toy guns around here. The dollar stores don't have many scifi ones but a lot of realistic ones.

Awesome works. Just two things:
1. Where did you find that PDK toy at?
2. Don't know if you've do more action figure customs, but I've got a bit of a thread talking about all things action figure customs (from personal ethics of modding old figures to to-do lists and WIP) with a few other members here.

Geez dude. You have some skills in modding and painting! I love the added LED's to the guns, it makes them look more expensive and real.

Hey, welcome to the RPF. I absolutely love your Reanimator injection gun! What was the base, how did you build this one?

I wish we had some of those toy guns around here. The dollar stores don't have many scifi ones but a lot of realistic ones.

I agree. A lot of the stores here in CA (even with the orange tip rule) don't carry anything. Great mods on the guns.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Awesome works. Just two things:
1. Where did you find that PDK toy at?
2. Don't know if you've do more action figure customs, but I've got a bit of a thread talking about all things action figure customs (from personal ethics of modding old figures to to-do lists and WIP) with a few other members here.

I got the PKD from ebay, it was listed as 'blade runner style toy gun'.
Yeah, I've done a few custom action figures, I've subscribed to your thread.

Hey, welcome to the RPF. I absolutely love your Reanimator injection gun! What was the base, how did you build this one?

This toy:

xtractaurs.jpg

A couple of L.E.Ds and clear green paint. Simple really!

I got the PKD from ebay, it was listed as 'blade runner style toy gun'.
Yeah, I've done a few custom action figures, I've subscribed to your thread.

Thanks. I know we talked about it in a thread a long time ago, but trying to find out where to find these in the U.S. is difficult.

Also, thanks for subscribing to the thread. You're welcome to post any of your figure customs there. :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back