Colorado Members: A New Hope In Concert 09/09/23 & 09/10/23!

Captain Dunsel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
4F18EFA5-BB34-4C3A-A66B-36B5456E3B9A.jpeg

I was able to catch the Colorado Symphony’s performance of Return of the Jedi back in 2020, which was outstanding.

A New Hope will be performed live in concert (along with the movie) on September 09 and September 10, 2023.

Tickets go on sale June 12th.

https://tickets.coloradosymphony.or...L*MTY3ODYzOTQyOS4xLjEuMTY3ODY0MDUyMy4yNy4wLjA.

Last edited:
Wow, I would travel to Colorado for that, if I knew it was the original movie and not the damn special edition.

Saw this here where I live for ANH's 40th with our hometown orchestra and it was an incredible experience. Sublime, almost. There were plans for ESB and RotJ but they were shelved due to COVID.

Thanks for the heads up on this months ago - I’ve had today bookmarked since then. Just got my tickets as well!

Might be nice to meet local RPFers there. Let’s try to remember when the time comes…

Dan

Forgot about this thread.

t2sides and I were just on the other side of the screen from you!

IMG_4034.jpeg

The orchestra did an AMAZING job - they hit every beat and note and many times I had to remind myself that the music was live and not part of the projected movie soundtrack.

Dan

Forgot about this thread.

t2sides and I were just on the other side of the screen from you!

View attachment 1738482

The orchestra did an AMAZING job - they hit every beat and note and many times I had to remind myself that the music was live and not part of the projected movie soundtrack.

Dan
Was the conductor dressed like Luke?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back