Suggestion Color of threads with new additions

jcoffman99

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm having a real hard time telling the difference between threads I've read that don't have new posts and ones that do. The color (I'm on the light background theme) between the two is not discernible enough. It seems like this just happened today as I didn't have this problem yesterday.

Is it perhaps the font you guys are viewing the site in? I have absolutely no problems; unread threads show up in bold, while read threads go back to plain.

The bold/not bold works great for threads with new posts versus threads that have been read.

It's the color difference between previously visited threads that have new posts (Blue Purple?) an those that have never been visited (Blue). Both are bold, but the color difference isn't that obvious on my LCD screen.

I've gotten used to it. I think it was just that I was so used to the old colors that it took a few days to adjust.

I'll post a Greasemonky script later tonight to let you adjust those colors... Just need to wrap up a few things in the shop before I can goof off on the computer and remark my existing script so that it's easier to tweak by the end user and cleaner to look at...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back