Colonial Marine armor kit?

JasonCash

Sr Member
I've been looking but haven't been able to find anything yet. Does anyone make the Colonial Marine armor as a kit. I know Spatcave has it fully finished but I was hoping to find something a little more cost effective.

AFAIK Spat is the only person offering finished sets. You might be able to get a second hand set on a certain auction site or maybe even on here but it means waiting until something comes up and I don't think you'll be saving that much money.

I'm a member of the UKCM and I can honestly say that Spat's armour is worth every penny.

Aye - The kit version that was available... MAA's... Had a lot of flaws. Big Stew from the Aliens Legacy forums bought one, and the number of thin spots ( And I mean PAPER thin! ) especially round the edges of the pieces was totally unacceptable.

Spat's version is the one to go for if you can't afford Terry English!

MAA is out of business for now as well, so finding a MAA kit would be tough. There is a thread down the page a bit with links to PEP files to do your own, but atm the Spat Armor is the only one that is readily available without doing it yourself.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back