collection showoff! - Video Tour - last page

Re: collection showoff! - updates last page

Since I bumped this thread myself already - I'll just add the War Machine helmet printed from the 3d files.

I'm not going to lie, I ate dinner in the helmet. I removed the faceplate of course. My baby daughter was very confused. :lol

IMG_4389.jpg

More pics and details can be found here:
http://www.therpf.com/f9/3d-printed-war-machine-helmet-127054/

AWESOME COLLECTION DUDE!!!

Wish I had a man cave myself...

Been wanting to start a collection and I really appreciate your advise about starting a prop fund...

Looking forward to your next addition to the collection...

AWESOME COLLECTION DUDE!!!

Wish I had a man cave myself...

Been wanting to start a collection and I really appreciate your advise about starting a prop fund...

Looking forward to your next addition to the collection...

Ah - Its always nice when people actually read the words I've written in this thread. :) :thumbsup
I'm sure there are other ways to do it, but making a prop fund has worked for me (coupled with a savings acct, investment acct, etc.) A certain percentage goes into each account every paycheck. Nothing ever gets mixed.

I can invest money in each acct seperately. I tend to take more chances with my prop fund to build funds quickly. Long terms stable investments for my savings acct, etc.

Many people on this board make props to fund their prop collections. This is the same concept. Either way, in this economy you just have to figure out safe ways to fund hobbies. Rather than having them bankrupt you, because we all know how addicting these things are.

Whoa......First, Congratulations on the baby..Second..Your room is amazing! I want to just hang out in your Man Cave. haha
It likes a museum of AWESOMENESS.

Hi!

When you say draining the wallet you're completely right...it's not the cheapest interrest. But my girlfriend has 2 hourses so It's about the same level.. :)

I thought I would post some pictures. But I'm affraid I don't have as good displays as you do so I had to use myself as a "model" for some of the pictures.

The pictures that follow are all screen used from the blade movies. The asad outfit simmilar to yours. Security guard outfit but the pants are just my normal black ones. Full young blade outfit. Bloodbank security guard jacket. A stunt stake. Snowmans stunt sword. Drakes hero pants.

Welcome to the RPF. Thanks for the kind words. Don't worry, size of a collection is nothing, after a few years here the RPF has a way of draining your wallet one way or another. :)

Nope I never sold the Blade Asad costume. Everything pictured, I still have. In fact I don't sell much of anything.. ever. One day, I may sell, but it's just such a pain in the butt to wrap things up and go to the post office.

I'm eager to see pics of your collection.. post away!

Alright, that picture is adorable!

Thanks for the kind words, bro. That's the sort of pic that makes it worth the effort.

-Rylo

At the beginning of this thread, before she was born, I thought that I would have to hide all of my props from her. Turns out, she LOVES them, and doesn't break them. I've also been teaching her "the basics". She knows who Robocop, Darth Vader, Yoda, Blade... etc. It's really funny because she still doesn''t know the alphabet, but she can identify and point to where the Proton Pack is. :lol

:lol

My daughter is the same. I thought the Stormtrooper and Vader helmets would freak her out but she loves them. Her first name for the trooper helmets was Pormpooper.....:D And Vader was barf faber.......:)

That collection is just so total awesome- that I bet you could sell tickets & retire- Haha.
Seriously though- WOW x infinity.....
Best chill room I've ever seen-Superb...

In a rush today...but I had to give a shout out to stricky1! He managed to send me a stargate serpent guard overseas without a hitch. No small feat.

Thought there weren't too many pictures out there with 3 helmets, so I thought I'd share. The pics were taken with my point and shoot so excuse the quality until I can get proper pics up.

My wife hasn't realized that I put the helmet in front of the fireplace yet....shhhhhh. :lol

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4725.jpg

IMG_4729.jpg

Last edited:
Re: collection showoff! - Stargate Helmets pg. 10

IMG_5658.jpg

IMG_5651.jpg

IMG_5645.jpg

IMG_5643.jpg

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5664.jpg

Just got these IM lights from Projectearth7 I love them, especially the blue ones. They're good and bright. The red ones could be a smidge brighter but I think I just need to change the batteries

Re: collection showoff! - Iron Man helmet lights pg 11

Blue ones look really good, red look pink to me. :confused You should let me chrome up that faceplate for ya. ;)
BTW love the Stargate lids.:love

That half mask is money . Mind if i ask were you got i have the perfect spot on my wall on my home theater . Would that be from the first film?

Ely did a few runs of those, supposed to do another run but hasn't yet been half a year since I asked. :unsure VashDstampede is his screen name.

THIS IS IT! THE PROP TO END ALL PROPS! The ULTIMATE prop... The Last Prop I'll (probably) ever get!.
Hand made by little kids in China, I give you...... THE DOUBLE STROLLER!

IMG_5666.jpg

Yes Sirs, I'm expecting my second kid soon. After I quickly assembled the stroller, the first thing that popped in my head was "Holy *&!@ this is like the "ultimate nullifier" of my props" :lol

It's been nice knowing all of you. :thumbsup

(i'm not really going anywhere... still have a ton of things "in the pipeline")

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back