!!!! Collectible Museum & Restaurant !!!! Very few pics.... WOW!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jaybible

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That place is.... *droooooool*......*ooooooool*

That mush have been expensive!

jun

Is he a member here? Some of his movie prop collection may have come from here.

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've got it! Start a business...get a business loan...and use the loan to buy "decor". :rolleyes
Fantastic collection you could spend days in there looking at all that stuff.

mike

T2SF

I think I remember reading he was a minor actor. I can't imagine that place bustling but I could be wrong. It's like Planet Hollywood but upscale? Adolescent superhero statues and 5 star dining? I wonder how the yelp reviews are ;) I'd love to visit though, mostly replica stuff though right and lots of toys. Is that E.T. bike real? Space ship probably not.