Collaborations

Welcome to the Lair.
I have many of those Predator images saved in my PC already, so it's great to "meet" the person who colored them. GREAT WORK!! ...and again, Welcome :)

Yes, yes... I agree. This is some really awesome coloring work you have done.

I really dig the 'Good Elder' coloring. Very nice. Welcome.

Your work is phenomenal. I can draw, but I sure as heck can't color...you on the other hand do such an amazing job! Keep up the great work!

You have my explicit permission to color any of my lines any time at all... ;)

all of those pieces are amazing, each one has it's own lighting that brings the pieces to life.

permission to use as desktop?....opps to late i already did it..

bad ass

Thank you all so much for the kind words and welcome. ^_^

I'm always coloring new works, actually I color about four or five at the same time making each one a break for the other. Right now I have one Predator piece(from CoolleKotten :D) and four others of different subjects.

I have many more Predator lines gathered and waiting for me to color on my next batch as well. ^_^

I would love to upload a piece I recently colored from CoolleKotten but alas, I get an error message that says:

"Error The server returned an error during upload"

And I don't know why. I still have more than enough of my global quota to put this picture in a reply or to even edit my original post.

So, Until I can figure out what's going on here's the link to it.

Thank you, CoolleKotten, for allowing me to color your wonderful piece. ^_^

Everyone is having a bit trouble with the gallery here, but it should be fixed now that Art is back. :)
You can always link from you DA picture, by rightclicking an copy the image adress, then the "add image" button on here and paste in the adress. You can then resize the image also. Pretty neat!

And hope you are feeling better now, take care!

Oooh, hey, she's nice, I love pics of female Preds especially when they look as kick-ass as she does. I love her, ahem, chest armour. Might have to try and make something like that one day xD

I was wondering what that female pred would look like in colours. :)
Nice work with the more darker colours, like if you met her in the late evening or night. The dreads are also well made, the light hit them well. Really nice work! :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back