Cold War Predator needs a name

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elkman

My character from the "Predator: Cold War" comic needs a name. Is there a Yautja word for "cold"? I'm thinking something like "cold-blood".

Here's a picture of my character in action, with the spear gun that goes "punt":
spakkpunt.jpg

I'm thinking of a little bit of backstory to my character too. He's kind of a youngblood, but he's got several good hunts under his belt. He's still kind of impulsive, but he's always got your back in a fight. On this trip to Siberia, he doesn't really mind the cold as much as his other Predator kin do.

So, anyone who wants to help name him, feel free to give me some ideas.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

wowhenk

i have some names
ice tip
cold spear
white/ice stalker
cold gun
the cold one
i don't know if these name's are already used i just say what's
in my mind

punhulk

how bout
ice hound
frosty
xonoahbin (cold in russian per translater)
or my personal favorite
tim

Elkman

I forgot to mention that I'm looking for something in the Yautja language -- or at least something that sounds like it. Thanks for the suggestions so far.