Cold War Predator gets some media attention

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elkman

City Pages, the Minneapolis-St. Paul alternative weekly, did a slideshow of the participants at the CONvergence Masquerade where I had my costume. I got two pictures in the slide show: this shot and this shot.

Of course, appearing in City Pages doesn't exactly ensure fame and fortune, but it's cool nonetheless.

Also, Baron Dave Romm, another attendee of CONvergence, did a video of people who had built Masquerade costumes and hall costumes. Here's a link to that video. I'm the first one featured in it, and I do a lot of explanation about how I built the costume. About 40 seconds into the video, you can see exactly how bad my hair looks after I take off a hot, sweaty mask.

Oh, and at some point, I'm going to have to give my character a real name other than "Cold War Predator", but I haven't thought of one yet.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

torredator

You won't get fame and fortune,
but its damn cool!
Congratulations on a well executed suit to be proud of!
I haven't been able to see the video
because my pc is down and I am logging on to the Lair through my Blackberry!