Unlimited Run Cold Cast Hoth Scanner/Snowtrooper Ab Discs- Cast from Original Thermostat

I took a pretty long break from this- real life stuff kicking my ass with work and all. I received a few messages during this time about making more of these. If there's enough interest, I will set some time aside in the coming weeks to do another batch of these. Please let me know. I have largely stopped working on props, but may have found a renewed interest in some other projects.

I hate to make another one of "those" kind of posts but life has been busy. We had our first child in May and we are about to move into a new home this month.

What is key is the move. The new place will be a almost a dream as its a massive 3 door garage with 12' ceiling and the house is on 5 acres. That being said, I have felt more motivated to get back into prop/costume projects as this will be the best workspace available to have.

I have been intermittently messaged about making more, and I intend to revisit it. If you're absolutely in a rush I still have B pulls available which would require some minor work.

I do apologize for disappearing, but it's been a crazy year.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back