Unlimited Run Cold Cast Hoth Scanner/Snowtrooper Ab Discs- Cast from Original Thermostat

Think I've started to narrow down the proper technique on this. These are essentially flawless casts.

I've decided that once I run out of resin on this current batch, I will open the orders up based on the number of A quality pairs I have. I am currently aiming for at least 30 sets, could be more or less.

I also wanted to put out a question- how many people would want, for an added cost, a polished/cleaned set VS raw pulls? They do take a little bit of time to get shiny. I have to figure out what I'd ask for the added service or I may do a small batch ready to go for a higher price than standard. Lmk what you guys think

Thank you for everyone's patience!

Attachments

• 20210321_230434.jpg
    20210321_230434.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 89
Due to a stupid expensive dental torture session this week, I decided that I will be posting a handful of sets up for sale this weekend. It is TBD, likely Sunday.

Just as a FYSA,

I will be either starting a new thread or converting this one into a "continuous run" thread. I will be doing these in weekly or semi-weekly batches, aiming for at least 10 sets minimum, as I need to balance my weekly schedule. I could make more but that's just me being realistic.

Once I have the sets ready, which should be between tonight and tomorrow, I'll go ahead and prep. It will be first come first serve, I'll take names on a list and it will be in that order. I will go back through this thread and add the names of those who already asked to be on it. Once I have them ready, I will message you for payment. CONUS shipping will be included in the posted price, but international will need to be determined separately (won't add on top of the posted price). I'll ship the batch out, and prep the next batch and names.

For the moment, I will only be doing one set per person for this initial batch. If you wish to have more than one, I will add you to a separate list and work those batches.

If there's any questions or concerns about this, please lmk. Expect the sale post to go live either tomorrow night or Monday morning at the latest. I am Eastern US for your SA. Thanks

Last edited:
OK, please check the first post here. I have added information about how I will conduct sales from this point moving forward. If you have any questions or issues, please let me know. I have put names down in the order by which they have posted.

If you do not see your name here but want on a list, please post below how many sets and whether you're in the US or not.

Thank you

Reminder that after tomorrow afternoon, I will be moving onto the individuals who are next in line for orders from those who have not responded or paid. So far I have only recieved 2 payments from the first list which will be going out this week. Thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back