Unlimited Run Cold Cast Hoth Scanner/Snowtrooper Ab Discs- Cast from Original Thermostat

I'm going to try one other thing this weekend. Whatever pulls I don't feel aren't up to my standard, I will post in the Junkyard as B-pulls. It will only be a few though, but just giving you a heads up, and I can get those out before I leave.

I must sincerely apologize as I was just unable to get around to doing this again over the weekend. I anticipated being able to get some of my B-pulls posted for grabs, but I am just out of time after having to get everything else for the wedding settled and ready. Not to mention I picked up a minor cold on top of it, so it's probably best you don't get any unwanted illness either. I will be picking back up with this after I return in early January and I will hopefully have more time to focus on this.

You're getting married, it's Christmas & New Years time, & you have a cold.... all of these are things that take priority over replicated thermostats.
Take care of you, & Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sorry everyone. I've admittedly been really unmotivated this past year in dealing with anything related to prop building. I hadn't even bothered cleaning my workspace since before March 2020, and actually did something last night for once.

I'm not going to make any promises but I've considered selling the mold I did make. I did sell one of my 2nd thermostats last year, so I've only got my one spare and the one attached to my snowy ab plate and while I very much want to be the go to guy for this, I do not feel I am reliable at this time as my priorities have shifted more to personal areas and real life.

In my lack there of infinite wisdom, I purchased the "wrong" type of tool. Never fear, I am returning it and I already purchased the correct one (made sure this time).

Did some test pulls with the new batch of resin. I think this is a good example of an "A" and "B" pull. Although I am still awaiting for the tool to arrive that should help eliminate the small pin holes, I feel that these are still viable casts, but I would only be offering my A pulls via this thread and post the B pulls at later time for reduced cost.

Gonna keep knocking these out until I get a good number of A quality pulls accumulated, then I'll move onto taking orders

Attachments

• 20210320_172108.jpg
    20210320_172108.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 73

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back