Cobra Predator - Predator Costume updated 2/10/2012

Double H

Sr Member
Hello everyone,

have lurking on here for a couple of months now, looking in on all your costume threads gathering ideas and looking at new horizons etc and then I though would make a thread of my work. Here is a few snaps of my budget built AVP predator costume. It mounted on a manikin made from anything I could find i.e. cardboard boxes, pipes etc

8736-full-suit-bio.jpg

8738-side-shot-predator.jpg

8735-full-pred-no-bio.jpg

8726-another-view-top-half.jpg

8723-predator-p1-bio-fitted-wth-working-red-led-laser-system-air-hose.jpg

Thanks all, let me know what you think

Cheers

Double H

Last edited:
Re: Aliens Vs Predator - Scar Predator Costume

lol, patience my friend :)

nice work. How much did it end up costing and how long did it take?

Sorry lol

It ended up costing about £150-£200 (and alot of blood, sweat and tears lol) and around about 3-4 month construction time.

Thanks buddy

Now that is VERY cool :) especially for what you paid.
And it looks much better when worn as opposed to being on the mannequin :D

Thanks man, had an awesome time building this. Still gotta tweak it a lil and change a few this i.e. make a latex suit and change the gauntlet blades etc. Will also be sculpting my own mask in the new year. Just making improvements to get more screen accurate lol

Thanks again for the great feedback, it very appreciated.

Hey everyone,

Been along time since I update this thread. My pred suit has now gone under major reconstruction and had a face lift. Everything has been upgrade and made fully by yours truly (excluding the dreads)

I have also turned this custom and it is now called the Cobra Predator

47187_508435822517166_924725322_n.jpg

Let me know what you guys think

Thanks to both of you

nice costume .. i like the upgraded one alot better .. the mask is awsome and those dreads are amazing .. but i have to ask were did u get the neck seal? i love how big it is ! also if i were u i would latex the entire body of that suit to make it look more real .. check out my build

http://www.therpf.com/f24/predator-build-pic-heavy-161451/

The mask was sculpted, moulded and cast by myself as were the feet. The mask was based on a p2 and then went and customized it a tad for an authentic feel. The neck seal I got in a trade at the start of the year.... not sure who the maker is.... I did consider going with a latex suit on this but the day the above pic was taken it was 31 degrees C and I fried in just material. I am considering making a latex torso via the Mr I approach that you have done, but it will be done as a 2 part suit (so torso and legs seperate) but then again I may just sculpt some - eventualy :lol

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back