Unlimited Run Cobra Commander helmet: GI Joe Retaliation

Thanks For posting this update Oz! Thanks for your commitment and giving your all, as many would give up when things don't go the way they should, but thankfully your wanting to improve and overcome kept you going, as you know it's so important to all those involved!!! Awe yays nice have a great time at Megacon hopefully we will get to see some of your pictures :D

Thanks for saying this most importantly "Thank you all again for your generous patience. I am eternally grateful to be given the time to really polish a product and give it my best. " It's Great knowing both sides of the Value of Time, and That Your Again wanting to see Your Best as we are equally excited to see your Best!

Just received my helmet in the mail today! All I can say is WOW!!! Incredible quality!!! I ordered this helmet for my son, as he has been wanting to do a Cobra Commander costume from GI*JOE Retaliation, to compliment my Snake Eyes costume from Retaliation. He was very excited to finally get this beautiful piece, to begin his build for his costume! We are VERY pleased! I will post some pics when I get a chance. Thanks again to Oz for offering this BEAUTIFUL WORK OF ART to the fan community!!!:cool

Cobra! Retreat!!!!

DDl5T5MW0AIRG02.jpg

Oz, thank you for the helmet! It was such an ordeal, thanks to UPS losing the package, then finding it two weeks later, after filing police reports and what-not, but I'm happy to finally have this beauty in my collection after a 4-5 year wait! Thank you man! Thank you so much! I can't wait to eventually do some photos in it when time permits!

Only issue I have is I need to pad those rivets in the visor for the head band, as those rivets just drive into my temple due to my wide head, LOL! Can't wait to see what you figure out for the fan kit, as that'll help with the interior fogging of the helmet, LOL!

If you don’t mind, what is the cost for a finished Cobra commander helmet and same for Gforce helmets, just putting a plan to Acquire each one on a budget thank you for offering these

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back