CNC Services?????

T

Trashquez

Would you guys happen to know of any alternative cnc services aside from 3dhubs? I am just trying to get some small parts made and 3dhubs is charging over $100 for them and do not exceed more than 4 inches in legnth. Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction? Por favor.
tyyt.jpgUntitled-1.jpg

Do you need CNCed metal or wood? Or can it be 3D printed in plastic? If you need 3D printing send me a message. :)

The price you mentioned for the cnc work is extremely fair. Considering time to program, material purchased and finish stock to size, machine and tool setups, machine time, post cleanup, etc etc. Just saying. :)

Would you guys happen to know of any alternative cnc services aside from 3dhubs? I am just trying to get some small parts made and 3dhubs is charging over $100 for them and do not exceed more than 4 inches in legnth. Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction? Por favor.
View attachment 772220View attachment 772221

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back