Done / Completed Clue: The Movie Edition Board Game

Coming along good - more than half the list has been either paid or invoiced. As soon as we collect some more payments I can go ahead and get production going on the printed components. The weapons are almost finished already! I want to get these into production ASAP so we don't hit any COVID related shipping snags - also USPS sucks with their delays and just announced more of them so I want to get these out to you all in time for the holidays as I know many of you are getting copies for gifts!

This is a very cool project. I can't be in on the run, unfortunately, but I did just recently play Clue again because of reading this thread. And I won, which is the first time I can remember that happening. :) I told the others playing with me about this, as they were all familiar with the movie, and they thought it was a cool idea too.

Paid! Got my whole family amped for this. We've been playing Clue as far back as I can remember (we had my grandma's edition from the 60s and the 80s VHS version), and used to watch the movie on holidays. You did a killer job!

I've updated the first post with those who have paid and had invoices sent. If you have contacted me but have not seen your invoice, check your spam/junk folder.

UPDATE: I've placed the order for the printed components and the weapons are almost done. I am expecting to start shipping these out at the end of this month! I expect not everyone on the list will go through with a purchase so I ordered enough to fill the orders on the interest list plus a few extra in case there are some late comers.

UPDATE: I have received the bulk of the components and have been assembling copies (you are looking at the stack of empty boxes, not completed sets)! You will see a shipping notification soon with your tracking information. I will be getting these out as they are finished (a few each day) so keep an eye on your inboxes!

20211028_155651.jpg

UPDATE: I have received the bulk of the components and have been assembling copies (you are looking at the stack of empty boxes, not completed sets)! You will see a shipping notification soon with your tracking information. I will be getting these out as they are finished (a few each day) so keep an eye on your inboxes!

View attachment 1510583

This is not any kind of accusation, whatsoever.....just a request to pack these SUPER good. Having been a frequent flier of Amazon and eBay, I can attest to some packages arriving crushed. So, as the outer game box is very important, it should remain as pristine as possible.

The delivery provider is always at fault, but extra diligence would be appreciated. And I'm sure you were going to do that anyway. :)

This is not any kind of accusation, whatsoever.....just a request to pack these SUPER good. Having been a frequent flier of Amazon and eBay, I can attest to some packages arriving crushed. So, as the outer game box is very important, it should remain as pristine as possible.

The delivery provider is always at fault, but extra diligence would be appreciated. And I'm sure you were going to do that anyway. :)
Oh yeah they will be packed up and padded

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back