Done / Completed Clue: The Movie Edition Board Game (FINAL RUN)

I've gotten a huge amount of interest in this since completing the first run so I'll do another. This time, I've made some upgrades after learning some things last time around. I've already started printing weapons so that will speed things along. Also, the rope will now be an actual piece of string as it was in the original versions of the game.

Price for the full game is $120 shipped to the USA. Other countries please PM me for quote. Looking to ship in October 2022.

Run list:
01 - Wadsworthdidit
02 - Inquisitor Peregrinus
03 - xwingfighter
04 - snaps
05 - generalmac88
06 - Mr Scarlett
07 - Grinnygog
08 - Grinnygog
09 - SethS
10 - DANNY T
11 - jblatz
12 - JMats
13 - rachelcohn96
14 - sandbags
15 - ugen
16 - openfaith
17 - openfaith
18 - whoever
19 - mandelweb
20 - ItLooksSoFake
21 - dreamingeros
22 - tmerkel75
23 - JohnHatch
24 - deigo6
25 - JamesScarlet
26 - Brett Vickerman
27 - Brett Vickerman
28 - Zak Wood
29 - blobcat
30 - sparetwin
31 - sparetwin
32 - SethClueFan
33 - mikethefanboy
34 - rdarbaugh84
35 - OnePlusOnePlus2
36 - fbsc
37 - RCloak
38 - Pherin607
39 - killinmesmalls
40 - Normhom
41 - commodorekorns
42 - commodorekorns
43 - Rob Fafoglia
44 - Ajaxsaltshaker
45 -
46 -
47 -
48 -
49 -
50 -

1x Cards Only - mikethefanboy

View attachment 1568770
View attachment 1568771 View attachment 1568772 View attachment 1568773 View attachment 1568774 View attachment 1568775 View attachment 1568776 View attachment 1568777 View attachment 1568778
I would like to be added to the list please!!

I just posted a run list in the first post above. I'm finalizing the changes/updates to the game for this run. I've corrected some minor graphic issues (mostly things that bothered me alone and aren't even noticeable to most) and have fixed some issues with the weapons that caused a printing delay last time around. I'm aiming to ship these in late September/ early October at the latest. My original plan was for June but the interest kept coming in so I put it off.

Those on the list: Please PM me with your email address, mailing address, and confirm the number of copies you want. Thanks!
I would love to be added to the list please!

I've gotten a huge amount of interest in this since completing the first run so I'll do another. This time, I've made some upgrades after learning some things last time around. I've already started printing weapons so that will speed things along. Also, the rope will now be an actual piece of string as it was in the original versions of the game.

Price for the full game is $120 shipped to the USA. Other countries please PM me for quote. Looking to ship in October 2022.

Run list:
01 - Wadsworthdidit
02 - Inquisitor Peregrinus
03 - xwingfighter
04 - snaps
05 - generalmac88
06 - Mr Scarlett
07 - Grinnygog
08 - Grinnygog
09 - SethS
10 - DANNY T
11 - jblatz
12 - JMats
13 - rachelcohn96
14 - sandbags
15 - ugen
16 - openfaith
17 - openfaith
18 - whoever
19 - mandelweb
20 - ItLooksSoFake
21 - dreamingeros
22 - tmerkel75
23 - JohnHatch
24 - deigo6
25 - JamesScarlet
26 - Brett Vickerman
27 - Brett Vickerman
28 - Zak Wood
29 - blobcat
30 - sparetwin
31 - sparetwin
32 - SethClueFan
33 - mikethefanboy
34 - rdarbaugh84
35 - OnePlusOnePlus2
36 - fbsc
37 - RCloak
38 - Pherin607
39 - killinmesmalls
40 - Normhom
41 - commodorekorns
42 - commodorekorns
43 - Rob Fafoglia
44 - Ajaxsaltshaker
45 - Alwhite912
46 -
47 -
48 -
49 -
50 -

1x Cards Only - mikethefanboy

View attachment 1568770
View attachment 1568771 View attachment 1568772 View attachment 1568773 View attachment 1568774 View attachment 1568775 View attachment 1568776 View attachment 1568777 View attachment 1568778
This is absolutely amazing. Please add me to your list!

I have a whole workbench full of weapons that are being finished and hand painted. I am waiting on a few more payments to be made so I can place the production order for the boards, cards, boxes, etc. We are still on target for a late October ship date.

The boxed, cards, boards, etc are now in production! This will indeed be the FINAL run of these. I got some pushback about the copyright from the printing company and they won't produce these again after this run. If you were on the fence about it, this is your last chance.

Hi Marc, could you squeeze me in for any unfulfilled order? Lol. I notice some who preorder for two copies just paid for one instead.

I have the games in! I am finishing up the weapons and assembling them so we are on track for shipping starting at the end of the month!

Hi Marc, could you squeeze me in for any unfulfilled order? Lol. I notice some who preorder for two copies just paid for one instead.
They did pay for both copies - I just marked the first one so I didn't get confused. I do have several that never responded so you are welcome to have one of their places at this point. Send me your email and mailing addresses.

I have the games in! I am finishing up the weapons and assembling them so we are on track for shipping starting at the end of the month!

They did pay for both copies - I just marked the first one so I didn't get confused. I do have several that never responded so you are welcome to have one of their places at this point. Send me your email and mailing addresses.
Oh awesome, thank you! It's probably because my account is new just for the sole purpose of checking your thread out, but the PM system won't let me send my info because they think I'm spam T_T

With the run full and some people having not responded, I have started giving up those spots to those who are late to the run. Remember: this will definitely be the FINAL run of these games. If you still want one pm me.

With the run full and some people having not responded, I have started giving up those spots to those who are late to the run. Remember: this will definitely be the FINAL run of these games. If you still want one pm me.
Sent you a PM. My kids and I have really enjoyed playing the set I got from you last year. So I don't really *need* another copy.

Then again, if this is the final run forever, maybe I do... ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back