Done / Completed Clue: The Movie Edition Board Game (FINAL RUN)

I've gotten a huge amount of interest in this since completing the first run so I'll do another. This time, I've made some upgrades after learning some things last time around. I've already started printing weapons so that will speed things along. Also, the rope will now be an actual piece of string as it was in the original versions of the game.

Price for the full game is $120 shipped to the USA. Other countries please PM me for quote. Looking to ship in October 2022.

Run list:
x1 Full Game - Wadsworthdidit
x1 Full Game - Inquisitor Peregrinus
x1 Full Game - xwingfighter
x1 Full Game - snaps
x1 Full Game - generalmac88
x1 Full Game - Mr Scarlett
x2 Full Game - Grinnygog
x1 Full Game - SethS
x1 Full Game - DANNY T
x1 Full Game - jblatz
x1 Full Game - JMats
x1 Full Game - rachelcohn96
x1 Full Game - sandbags
x1 Full Game - ugen
x1 Full Game - openfaith
x1 Full Game - killinmesmalls
x1 Full Game - whoever
x1 Full Game - mandelweb
x1 Full Game - ItLooksSoFake

View attachment 1568770
View attachment 1568771 View attachment 1568772 View attachment 1568773 View attachment 1568774 View attachment 1568775 View attachment 1568776 View attachment 1568777 View attachment 1568778
I just posted a run list in the first post above. I'm finalizing the changes/updates to the game for this run. I've corrected some minor graphic issues (mostly things that bothered me alone and aren't even noticeable to most) and have fixed some issues with the weapons that caused a printing delay last time around. I'm aiming to ship these in late September/ early October at the latest. My original plan was for June but the interest kept coming in so I put it off.

Those on the list: Please PM me with your email address, mailing address, and confirm the number of copies you want. Thanks!
Love to get on the list for this or the next run please. Thanks!

I've gotten a huge amount of interest in this since completing the first run so I'll do another. This time, I've made some upgrades after learning some things last time around. I've already started printing weapons so that will speed things along. Also, the rope will now be an actual piece of string as it was in the original versions of the game.

Price for the full game is $120 shipped to the USA. Other countries please PM me for quote. Looking to ship in October 2022.

Run list:
x1 Full Game - Wadsworthdidit
x1 Full Game - Inquisitor Peregrinus
x1 Full Game - xwingfighter
x1 Full Game - snaps
x1 Full Game - generalmac88
x1 Full Game - Mr Scarlett
x2 Full Game - Grinnygog
x1 Full Game - SethS
x1 Full Game - DANNY T
x1 Full Game - jblatz
x1 Full Game - JMats
x1 Full Game - rachelcohn96
x1 Full Game - sandbags
x1 Full Game - ugen
x1 Full Game - openfaith
x1 Full Game - killinmesmalls
x1 Full Game - whoever
x1 Full Game - mandelweb
x1 Full Game - ItLooksSoFake
x1 Full Game - dreamingeros
x1 Full Game - tmerkel75
x1 Full Game - JohnHatch
x1 Full Game - deigo6
x1 Full Game - JamesScarlet
x2 Full Game - Bret Vickerman
x1 Full Game - Zak Wood
x1 Full Game - blobcat
x2 Full Game - sparetwin
1x Full Game - SethClueFan
1x Full Game - mikethefanboy

1x Cards Only - mikethefanboy

View attachment 1568770
View attachment 1568771 View attachment 1568772 View attachment 1568773 View attachment 1568774 View attachment 1568775 View attachment 1568776 View attachment 1568777 View attachment 1568778
I would love a full game set, thank you! I'm in the US.

Run list updated. I will be closing it down soon. If you haven't already, please PM me with your mailing and email addresses and I'll send a PayPal invoice. If you have issues sending your email due to spam restrictions, spell it out "xxxx at xxxx dot com"

I just posted a run list in the first post above. I'm finalizing the changes/updates to the game for this run. I've corrected some minor graphic issues (mostly things that bothered me alone and aren't even noticeable to most) and have fixed some issues with the weapons that caused a printing delay last time around. I'm aiming to ship these in late September/ early October at the latest. My original plan was for June but the interest kept coming in so I put it off.

Those on the list: Please PM me with your email address, mailing address, and confirm the number of copies you want. Thanks!
Only change I can suggest is… it looks like the Ballroom is two words, “Ball Room”. That makes me think of those ball pits from McDonalds in the 1980s…

Hi Marc, I tried to start a conversation to give you my e-mail and my address but it won't send it because it marks it as spam. I'd still like to order one copy please but how can I send you the information you need, can I just e-mail you directly?

Thanks Marc,

Jade Blatz

Please add me to your list. I would be interested in buying one copy. Thank you! (I hope this is how one gets on the list; if not, please let me know what I need to do. I tried sending you a message, but I was not allowed to do so because of spam controls.)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back